Visit in Italy the world's largest agri-food park! Covering an area of 8 hectares in Bologna, FICO Fabbrica Italiana Contadine, embodies the wonders of Italian biodiversity through 2 hectares of open-air fields and stables and 6 hectares covered by:
- 40 farming factories;
- 40 refreshment points with different specialties;
- a market space with the excellence of Italian food;
- areas devoted to sport, children, reading activities and services;
- 6 classrooms, 6 large educational "rides", theatre and cinema facilities;
- a congress centre accommodating from 50 to 1000 people;
- a Foundation with 3 universities.
What we organize at FICO:
- Visit to open-air fields and stables dedicated t+B31o educational fields and livestocks representing the main Italian cultivars and animal breeds-Farming experiences including: truffle hunting, olive pressing, grape harvesting, etc.;
- Cooking courses inside, on private or shared basis;
- Tastings of all food, on private or shared basis.
All these experiences are possible on foot or by bike! We will custom the food experience for groups and individuals.